Govt. ITI(Girls), Nellore is in the constant contact with the Industries for better placement of Trainees.
Passed out Trainees can send their resume/bio-data to
S.P.S.R. Nellore Dt.,
By post or through E-Mail to
Smt. Sk. Razia, L.E.C.E,
Govt. ITI(Girls), Nellore
Training Career & Placement Cell [TCPC]
Main Objectives TCPC
1. Ensure employment & Self Employment to all Trainees
Function of TCPC
Organize campus Interviews for recruitment of Trainees.
2. Maintain details of all Trainees
3. Collect the requirement of skilled workforce of Insdutries.
4. Provide counseling & Career guidance to Trainees by professionals & Experts.
5. Do skill gap mapping & Provide skill gap Training to Trainees.
6. Keep Track of the passed out Trainees till they are employed at least for 3 years.
7. Conduct survey in Industries to find out employment potential.
8. Work like employment Exchange.
9. Publicity Center of Excellence Scheme.
STRUCTURE OF TCPC:
Role & Responsibilities of TCPO:
1. Maintain record / follow-up register of all trainees admitted from Aug 2009 session - whether employed / self employed / gone for higher education .
2. Maintain record of industries/ Employing Govt. organization .
3. Organize campus interviews, recruitment fairs .
4. Inform all passed out trainees about the recruitment fairs organized by
/ Semi Govt./ Pvt. Organization time to time
5. Arrange seminar and workshop regularly for counseling &
vocational guidance & employment opportunities
6. Display paper cuttings or notices about vacancies .
7. Help the trainees to prepare CV.
workshop with the help of by DIC / MCED/
MITCON/ Banks/Development Corporations.
9.Organize EDP training
10. Organize Training programme to improve interview skills, personality
development , Soft skills etc.,
11.Keep track of passed out trainees at least for 3 years.
12.Arrange On the Job Training and industrial visits for trainees.
13.Facilitate for overseas employment.
14. Conduct survey to find employment potential
15. Conduct survey to find employment potential.